Anyone that you choose to!!
It is helpful to share with your family and friends, so that they know what is important to you.
Your health and social care practitioners will also need to know your Advance Care Plan wishes and decisions and be able to share (with your permission) with others involved in your care. e.g.
- your GP and community nursing/district nursing team (to keep with your records)
- doctors or nurses out of hours service
- Ambulance Service
- your hospital team (to place in your hospital notes)
- your hospice or palliative care team
- your community nursing team – like your district nurse
- professional carers
Just remember if you do update your Advance Care Plan then make sure people know!